Knowing Hard Rock Hotels are globally recognized for upholding and delivering the ultimate rock star experience always makes us do a happy dance. But knowing they’re being recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, well, that’s just music to our ears.
We’re thrilled to announce Condé Nast Traveler – the most trusted and celebrated name in travel – has named seven Hard Rock Hotels 2016 Readers’ Choice Award winners. Check out the full list below!
• SHRHC Tampa — #8 Top Hotel in Florida
• HRH Vallarta — #10 Top Resort in Mexico (Pacific Coast)
• HRH Riviera Maya — #11 Top Resort in Mexico (Caribbean Coast)
• HRH Orlando — #13 Top Resort in Florida (Orlando Area)
• HRH Goa — #25 Top Resort in Asia
• HRH Cancun — #27 Top Resort in Mexico (Caribbean Coast)
• HRHC Punta Cana — #46 Top Resort in the Caribbean
Often referred to as “the best of the best” in travel, the Readers’ Choice Awards recognize excellence within the travel industry. Ranking the best hotels, resorts, cities, islands, airlines, and cruise lines in the world, this year’s awards saw the biggest engagement in Condé Nast Traveler’s history with over 300,000 dedicated readers casting votes – nearly twice as many as last year.
This prestigious recognition is exciting news for the brand, as it’s a true testament to the loyalty of our guests (you!) and the inspiring and authentic experiences our properties continue to provide across the globe.
The complete list of Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award winners is published exclusively online at www.CNTraveler.com/rca and will also be announced in the November issue on newsstands nationwide on Oct. 25, 2016.
Please join us in celebrating this huge honor and congratulating the winning properties on a job well done!